LOTUS LED Line Lights
Compact, Robust, Uniform LED Line Lights
LOTUS is a compact, robust LED line light with integrated intensity control designed specifically for machine vision applications. It uses the latest in LED technology and optics to produce a bright, uniform light.
- Long lifetime with maintenance free operation
- Now 50% brighter (190k lux)
- Robust, compact mechanical design with integrated intensity control
- High energy efficiency with integrated dimming control
- Compact design (40mm x 60mm) with T-slot mounting
- Any length up to 5 meters, in 100mm increments
- Powered directly from 24VDC
- Available in visible and IR wavelengths
| Key Applications:
Up to 7 x Longer Lifetime & Maintenance Free Operation
LOTUS LED Line Light offers many advantages over standard high output linear fluorescent lighting. It provides a 7 X longer lifetime than standard high output fluorescent without the need for costly re-lamping.With up to 8 X greater intensity it also provides the potential to significantly improve throughput. Modular, it is available in any length to 5 meters in 100mm increments. In addition, the LOTUS range offers a 5 year lifetime with maintenance free operation.
Configurable To Your Application
LOTUS is available in a range of optical configurations to suit your application requirements. A water-cooled option of the Lotus LED is also available offering 3 X intensity in the same compact form factor.
For more information, contact us or download the datasheet.