- Download Now »
ProPhotonix Custom, High-Performance LED Backlight Honored by Vision Systems Design 2020 Innovators Awards ProgramJune 29, 2020ProPhotonix is pleased to announce its custom, high-performance LED Backlight, has received the Gold Award from the judges of the annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards program.
- March 19, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the entering into of a three-year framework product supply and intellectual property (“IP”) agreement with a European based global technology group, an existing ProPhotonix customer.
- March 16, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce its participation in the REWATERGY consortium that was awarded an EU Horizon 2020 grant to develop innovative reactor solutions for the disinfection of water in domestic and large scale markets utilizing UVA and UVC based LED technologies.
- October 10, 2019Download Now »ProPhotonix today announces the award of a five year supply agreement, for custom LED illumination devices and maintenance products, from a Fortune 50 conglomerate.
- September 12, 2019Download Now »ProPhotonix announces that it will be exhibiting its range of configurable UV LED curing systems, the COBRA Cure FX Series, along with innovative new additions to the product offering at Labelexpo Europe 2019, September 24 -27, in Brussels.
- September 3, 2019Download Now »ProPhotonix announces the addition of a new red laser diode to its product range, the HL63520HD. This high powered, 638nm laser diode has been designed to be highly durable and to perform reliably at extreme temperatures.
- May 16, 2019Download Now »ProPhotonix announces the release of COBRA Cure Mini, a compact, yet powerful UV LED curing lamp offering a cost-effective solution for high-speed single and multi-pass printers where installation space is restricted and weight is a concern.
- April 9, 2019Download Now »ProPhotonix today announces that its PROdigii Digital Laser Module, was recognized by the judges of the annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards program. The judging panel consisted of esteemed experts from system integrator and end-user companies.