- Download Now »
ProPhotonix to Exhibit Custom Laser Modules and Hyperspectral LED Line Lights at Photonics West in San Francisco, 31st January – 02nd February 2023January 26, 2023ProPhotonix will exhibit its LED lighting and laser-based machine vision solutions at Photonics West, San Francisco, Booth 2366. ProPhotonix will be co-exhibiting with sister companies Advanced Illumination and Z laser at the show.
- September 26, 2022Download Now »ProPhotonix and Z-LASER will co-exhibit their LED lighting and laser-based machine vision solutions at Vision 2022. ProPhotonix will exhibit its COBRA HyperSpec hyperspectral LED line light and Z-LASER will exhibit its machine vision lasers, lasers for positioning, and laser projectors.
- September 13, 2022Download Now »ProPhotonix announces the release of its COBRA HyperSpec SWIR 2.0 line light. The new short-wave infrared hyperspectral line light offers a fuller and flatter spectrum with 11 wavelengths filling the band from 950nm to 1750nm. The COBRA platform utilizes adjustable optics which guarantees best-in-class spectral uniformity and coupled with a variety of diffuser options, the line light has the flexibility ...
- September 6, 2022Download Now »Exaktera LLC, (“Exaktera”), a Union Park Capital (“Union Park”) portfolio company, is pleased to announce its acquisition of Advanced Illumination Inc. (“Advanced Illumination”), a long-established design and manufacturer of specialty LED lighting assemblies and drivers for machine vision, industrial imaging, bio-medical and related imaging applications.
- September 1, 2022Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the extension of its range of Industrial Laser modules to include new UV lasers at 375nm. ProPhotonix has developed these reliable and durable UV lasers to address a wide range of OEM applications. The high-performance UV Industrial lasers are rugged and reliable. They are available at power levels up to 30mW and offer excellent bore-sighting ...
- January 27, 2022Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the addition of a new 375nm laser to its Photon laser modules range. ProPhotonix has developed this new UV Photon laser module to address the increasing interest in UV lasers including applications such as UV curing and Particle measurement.
- Download Now »
ProPhotonix Extends COBRA HyperSpec range to offer hyperspectral SWIR illumination from 950nm to 1750nmNovember 2, 2021ProPhotonix announces the release of its COBRA HyperSpec SWIR line light. This tunable SWIR (short wavelength infrared) line light allows for high-resolution, reliable imaging. It is fully customizable and can be configured to a range of applications including textile recycling and quality control in the food industry.
- September 14, 2021View More »Using high-density Chip-on-Board LED arrays, the COBRA Cure FX4 delivers intensities up to 14 W/cm2 and energy densities (dose) of up to 58 mJ/cm2 without any compromise on lifetime.