- May 29, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix announces it has delivered a three-meter-long RGB LED line light to a world-class inkjet printer manufacturer. The modular COBRA RGB offers superior brightness, excellent color tuning capability, and fast switching speeds.
- May 22, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce that its UK subsidiary has successfully transitioned from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015.
- May 15, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix announces the addition of a new red laser diode to its product range, the HL63391/92DG. The 638nm laser diode has been designed to be highly durable and to perform reliably at extreme temperatures.
- April 26, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce an extension to its range of laser diodes, with the addition of the new violet laser diode, HL40071MG from Ushio. The new HL40071MG provides a high optical output power of 300mW at 405nm offering an ideal solution for Medical and Biomedical, Measurement, and 3D Printing applications
- April 23, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix today announces it has launched a new responsive website, www.prophotonix.com. The new website features ProPhotonix’ four main product categories providing easy navigation to Laser Modules, Laser Diodes, LED products and UV LED Curing Systems pages along with upgraded and new laser selectors,
- April 11, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix announces that its COBRA MultiSpec LED line light, released in 2017, was recognized by the judges of the annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards program. The judging panel consisted of esteemed experts from system integrator and end-user companies.
- January 29, 2018Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the launch of the new PROdigii digital laser module, a high-performance laser module platform, at Photonics West, San Francisco, Booth 5137.
- Download Now »
ProPhotonix to Exhibit Laser Modules at Photonics West in San Francisco, 28th January – 01st February 2018January 16, 2018ProPhotonix is pleased to announce that it will exhibit its laser solutions at Photonics West, San Francisco, Booth 5137.