- March 25, 2021View More »ProPhotonix announces its results for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- January 26, 2021Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the addition of a new hyperspectral LED line light to its COBRA™ MultiSpec platform. With a spectral range from 400nm-1000nm and excellent spatial and spectral uniformity, this new option provides an excellent solution for hyperspectral applications.
- November 10, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix announces the launch of the COBRA Clean FX1, a 265nm UVC LED based lamp providing a rapid development solution disinfection.
- October 8, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the addition of two new standard configurations to its COBRA MultiSpec LED line light; RGB-IR (855nm) and RGB-White multispectral lights. A new Graphical User-Interface (GUI) is also released with these two new standard configurations.
- September 2, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the extension of its range of PROdigii digital laser modules with five new wavelengths: 375nm, 405nm, 450nm, 905nm, and 940nm.
- Download Now »
ProPhotonix Custom, High-Performance LED Backlight Honored by Vision Systems Design 2020 Innovators Awards ProgramJune 29, 2020ProPhotonix is pleased to announce its custom, high-performance LED Backlight, has received the Gold Award from the judges of the annual Vision Systems Design Innovators Awards program.
- March 19, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce the entering into of a three-year framework product supply and intellectual property (“IP”) agreement with a European based global technology group, an existing ProPhotonix customer.
- March 16, 2020Download Now »ProPhotonix is pleased to announce its participation in the REWATERGY consortium that was awarded an EU Horizon 2020 grant to develop innovative reactor solutions for the disinfection of water in domestic and large scale markets utilizing UVA and UVC based LED technologies.