Infrared LED Lights enable accurate ALPR and infrastructure monitoring applications, while plug and play laser modules offer high precision targeting and range finding for ballistic and missile systems.
Compact, high brightness LED Lights and Reliable, Accurate Laser Modules
LED Lights for Security & Transport
- ANPR (Automatic License Plate Recognition) — Vision systems are now widely used in transport in ANPR systems. These systems use Optical Character Recognition to automatically read number plates on vehicles. ProPhotonix’ LED spotlights provide a rugged, long life solution. The Spot Lights are available in a variety of wavelengths in infrared and provide strobing ideally suited to these applications .
- Infrastructure Monitoring — ProPhotonix LED Spotlights are also in use to monitor key bridges, railway crossings, and tunnels.
- High-precision targeting applications – Laser modules improve accuracy by providing a highly visible spot, line or other light pattern for visual target identification and expedite the impact by honing in on reflected laser light
- High-precision guidance systems and laser sights for ballistics accuracy – laser targeting systems are widely used in gun sighting applications, both for the military and sport, with a visible laser spot providing a clear indication of where a projectile will strike. Laser modules improve speed and accuracy for guidance systems.
- Range finding and proximity measurement – measuring the time for a pulse of laser light that is reflected from a target, or by triangulating on the position of a laser spot can determine a highly accurate measurement of distance to a target, essential for targeting, aiming systems and warning systems as well as navigation tools for military vehicles
ProPhotonix Laser Modules feature high bore sighting accuracy to (<0.25 degrees), rugged designs for challenging operating conditions and compact units with low power requirements suitable for battery operation. A wide range of wavelengths and powers are available, with highly visible systems in red and green for sighting and near infra-red lasers for automation and detecting with sensors.